---Not to defend MMY's unethical behavior(because I believe that he
has behaved that way)I think that it's worth mentioning that numerous
other ostensibly enlightened beings have behaved unethically including
several prominent buddhist teachers.All of which leads me to conclude
that maybe we need to come up with another definition of what it means
to be enlightened.Kevin