I'll present 2 options, feel free to chose:
a. If you have used Vedic match you would have come with better #s.
Your thinking is too linear, the solution comes from a higher
dimension.

b. The whole cert program is just for PR purpose and more importantly
to check the world consciousness. 550 proves still work needs to be
done.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Brigante" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> <SNIP>
>
> > Johny & Bob,
> >
> > I'm surprised by your negativity towards the rectification course,
> > you would probably call it 'being realistic' or such.
> > but know one thing , if MMY had that pattern of thinking towards
> > world enlightenment then he would have stayed the woods to begin
> with.
> >
> > cheer up
>
> **************
>
> The recert program will fail, without question, as has almost every
> effort undertaken by the TMO, because of poor planning and failure
> consult with level-headed consultants outside of the TM movement as
> reality check.
>
> I am in favor of things that work for the TM movement, and the
recert
> program will not. Why? Because the price of instruction in the USA
is
> too high at $2500/pop, and it makes far more sense to have part-
time
> teachers when the initiation rate is low like now, because the
> teachers are not an economic drain on the TMO. Also, you get much
> better coverage of the country with many part-time teachers than a
> relative handful of full-timers in big cities (apparently only
about
> 550 teachers have signed up for the recert program).
>
> By saying that only a few full-time teachers can teach TM, and
> guaranteeing (temporarily) a salary of $4K/month, the TMO is
> committing itself to an expenditure of $2.2 mil/month (assuming 550
> full-time teachers). The TMO is not publishing current initiation
> rates, but I suspect it is no more than 200/month in the USA ; in
> order to pay the salaries of 550 full-time teachers, 880
initiations