On Apr 5, 2005, at 9:03 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:

> All right. Out of curiousity where do you think the planet Earth is
> headed? I can only think of three possibilities:
>
> 1. Status quo
> 2. Up
> 3. Boom

The Shaiva prophecies and the Kalachakra prophecies seem to point to a
similar fate: either utter destruction, or somewhere near the point of
total darkness, sudden transformation. Several scenarios are possible.
The Buddhist prophecy "When the iron bird flies, when horses run on
wheels, the dharma will come to the land of the red faced peoples" has
already come true, the dharma (Buddhism) is spreading like wildfire
through north and south America. I think this tendency will continue
and reach its culmination 2200-2400 CE.