In a message dated 4/7/05 6:16:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Vaj, I would not eat anything from India that had not been cooked or else certified clean
and heavy metal and parasite free.  Unlesss I knew the manufacturer to be really reliable.
Why don't you guys just find your local apiary and and tell the Bee keeper what you want and ask him to provide you with raw honey? Local honey will be better for you any way and support your local economy. There are several apiaries where I live and the bee keepers  love to get to know their customer's wishes and needs and provide if they can.