Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The last 12 chapters of the BG
on 4/8/05 6:57 PM, rudra_joe at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

----How very true, now here were two million dollar ideas on FFLife for the Movement within just a few emails but are they here to witness this event? No, because of lost opportunity. Here on Earth we're outsmarting yonder heavenly realms.  Hey, is Bevan here on the list, Rick do you know?

I doubt it. But he may pop in on occasion. But there’s tons of cool dirt posted here, and since the TMO used to send spies to “off-the-program” events to see who was there, even as far as Chicago, take down license plate numbers, etc., it would be easier and cheaper for them to lurk here, although most here use aliases. A technically astute guy could track IP numbers and try to correlate them with real-name email addresses.

Hagelin gave a doubt-dispelling meeting at the library in which he addressed many of the doubts and objections to the pundit project that had been expressed here. I don’t know if that was because they were expressed here, or if they were just around town and therefore here also. Whatever the case, I doubt the TMO is lurking here to pick up good ideas. If they are lurking, it’s probably more to keep tabs on the malcontents.