--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Well, you know, using some symbol like Saturnian or whatever is
inept but we must kowtow to conventionalism. Mahalakshmi, who I use
relatively interchangeably with Shrii, Lalita, Mahaparashakti,
Mahakali, and so on, is actually God, as the Ultimate Self Generating
Wisdom. I like to equate Shrii with the Sophia of the Kaballah. And as
such she is like the Ain Soph Aur or limitless light, and therefore
not really of any specific planetary disposition.  However, I connect
to Her most through my 7 mukhi Ananta beads, so that's the
correspondance for me. The infinite however, due to dependent
origination, is in every point. In the palm of my hand is an angel, a
fairy, a deva, and a gnome, and each one is Shrii.

Looks like you found your weed ;-)