> In a message dated 4/10/05 7:10:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> >  Lets also not forget the advanced technique teachers
> > from  India  that want to
> > be taken to a titty bar!
>
> Oh do tell! Now this is  some juicy Sat yuga gossip! A
> left-handed tantric advanced TM technique  teacher from
> India.
> -Peter
>

> I have heard some juicy ones over the years about advanced
technique
> teachers from India. One friend hosting them in her house asked
them  when they
> planned to meditate and they just laughed and said Oh! we don't
meditate, we just
> give the techniques! Another friend hosting some different  ones
was asked if
> he would take them to a strip tease club. They might have been
jyotishis
> though because it was two or three men from India on movement
business. Anyway it
> makes you wonder. I'm sure there are others out there with  their
share of
> stories.

Many years ago, when people would complain to MMY about the behavior
of TM teachers, MMY would say "Even a sick man can open a health food
store." Because TM and the Siddhis are mechanical techniques, as long
as the teacher memorizes a few simple instructions and imparts them
accurately, there is no need for the teacher to be any good at all or
even to be a meditator, for that matter. Given the low state of human
awareness everywhere on the globe, it's a good thing that this
mechanical wisdom from the Vedas is being made available by MMY,
because nothing else could work on a large-scale.