The Movement, like anything else, is an empty mirror for us to hang
our stories on....

----You know what? If Maharishi and his movement were't such an outrageous lie and attempt to subvert all that is good and true, then I would back down just for a sec..... But since everytime I consider the Movement and it galls me I'll continue to splatter these electrons with my virtual spittle. It's a mirror, and this is my image for the movement. Can't take it? You should see me in person. And if Maharishi is God as so many of you think then it really sets up the stage doesn't it. And I guess I know where I'll fall on that stage, somewhere south of the orchestra. So I got out of the picture altogether. Thanks to Buddha, at least someone wants me.

That's the way it's supposed to be Homey. Drop the top on the mutherfuckin ride.