--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "benjaminccollins"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Ben, you got game!  Thanks for the come back.  But really, if
you don't mind my asking, are you married and is your wife with you
on the Hindu pantheon stuff.  Ain't nothing wrong with it, I like it
myself. But raising kids, and the crazy, crazy homework and all the
other stuff doesn't leave much time except for the basics.

in the same boat, lurk