Title: Template
April 17, 2005 - Discard the False

Suppose you once had a path across a meadow, but one day found it overgrown with weeds.  To restore it, you would not create anything; rather, you would remove something.  As the shrubs and weeds are cleared away, the path appears.  So it is with the mind.  We need not try to create anything, for there is nothing that needs to be created.  Freedom is already present, though perhaps as yet unseen.

Vernon Howard
Psycho-Pictography

We aren't being held captive by some unseen evil force.  We are under self-imposed house arrest.

Carson's Commentary

Was this message forwarded to you?
The Daily Inspiration e-mail is free.
To Subscribe - Click Here

Dear Bert and Christina,

I just want to thank you for sending me your daily inspiration. It makes me feel so good because it really inspires me to make my life closer to God and to my family as well.

Thank you very much.  God bless you both always.

In God's love,

Ariel Ladrera and Family

Leyte, Philippines

Please feel free to forward The Daily Inspiration to a friend - and...
don't forget to check out our new web site
http://www.your-inner-peace.com

Bert & Christina Carson
FuturePoint Communication
6868 Moores Mill Road
Huntsville, Alabama  35811  USA
1-256-682-6511
e-mail: Bert [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Christina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from The Daily Inspiration Mailing List - click here