In traditional methods samyama is not taught on the formulae of pada
three first. It's taught so as to quickly cultivate the "witness". If
this is not done first you end up very possibly enslaving yourself to
the subtle ego--all the while declaring your enlightenment from any
nearby footstool.

----Hey guys, I'm back. It's RJ. Look I wanted to change that handle for quite awhile. This new handle suits me much better, and I would like to relate a strange experience. Mainly to you Vaj.

Yesterday, I decided to do some asanas and as I was stretching I just sort of spaced out and started thinking about how I, that is, this personality is really Mahakali Herself, and then I just sort of let go on that line, and I said, well then, if I am Mahakali then she could just manifest in form right now in front of me since nothing should stop Mahakali from doing what she wants and if I want, and I am Her then She wants. And so I thought. So I was stretching and moved into this position on my stomach just resting while I was thinking, OK, then Mahakali just manifest then even if the vision kills me. I said, when I open my eyes I will see Mahakali. So I opened my eyes, no vision of Mahakali. But then I noticed what position I was in. I was in exact Vajradakini one legged stance with arms and legs in correct position. This was more profound to me than anything really. Because the desire to know matched the uncontrived position that I had taken. So there for me really is no right or left or black or white, or anything really separate from that immense ignorant faith in presence itself. Is this clear?

We in the West are the real exponents of Kali. And She is just getting started. Her vision holds immense promise for future happiness. If one lives with faith.