--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bmorry2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Does anyone know the details of the agreement form people had to sign
> before starting the course?
>
> A friend told me that the form stated that one could only teach full
> time after taking the course!
>
> How could that possibly be enforced? Even the millionaires need to
> oversee their businesses and investments!

********

I can't cite the post here, but I believe the policy (which should be
good for at least 24 hours or Bevan's next BM, whichever comes first)
is that recerts can teach part-time with the approval of the local
center, but they can't keep any of the TM fee and they will not get
paid a monthly salary unless they go to full time status. Since there
is no financial incentive for part-timers, you will probably not see
much activity from these recerts, and since the recerts who are paid
the $4K a month get paid regardless of number of initiations, it's just
a bad policy overall that ignores the role of money in human motivation
and the practical concerns of good business practice.