This is the stuff they did a couple of years ago and said it was going to be
published, but
as far as I know (correct me please, if I am mistaken) it has appeared in any
reputable
journal prior to turning up in the "Collected Papers".

I have studied the one on burglaries and the one on patients with S entrances.
The one on
burglaries and S entries was particularly weak, in my opinion. Not enough info
on the
other one to rule out selection or other problems.

L B S