I'm just curious why you believe this with so much faith Bob. I mean, why is this belief important, to you, to anyone, and what difference in your life would it make if you just left it behind?  The full hand cannot grasp anything more. The empty hand is free to pick up anything. Oh well, nevermind.

> so basically MMY """"knows everything""""" and whatever objection /
> criticism is kali yuga.  did I get right? :)

******

You're doing OK, so far. I might point out that I am not saying that
MMY is infallible in terms of tactics, but the strategy of Nature
(which MMY elucidated in his booklet "The Divine Plan" see
http://geocities.com/bbrigante/retards.html#light ) is correct:
enlightenment in the Kaliyuga can only proceed slowly, or the people
living in darkness will freak out (a response well documented in
history, Jesus being just one example of a rejection of the light by
an ignorant world). Now that a few people in the West are TM candles
(enough to reduce the shock of a revived Vedic culture), the revival
of Vedic culture in India can take off http://www.vedicpandits.org/
and it does not matter what happens in the West, the crowns and the
clown suits, the doomed-to-failure mall stores, etc., because a Vedic
India will illuminate the whole world, like it or not.

Bob Brigante
http://geocities.com/bbrigante/updates.html