--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Brigante" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > so basically MMY """"knows everything""""" and whatever objection /
> > criticism is kali yuga.  did I get right? :)

> BobBrigantewrote:>
> You're doing OK, so far. I might point out that I am not saying that
> MMY is infallible in terms of tactics, but the strategy of Nature
> (which MMY elucidated in his booklet "The Divine Plan" see
> http://geocities.com/bbrigante/retards.html#light ) is correct:
> enlightenment in the Kaliyuga can only proceed slowly, or the people
> living in darkness will freak out (a response well documented in
> history, Jesus being just one example of a rejection of the light by
> an ignorant world). Now that a few people in the West are TM candles
> (enough to reduce the shock of a revived Vedic culture), the revival
> of Vedic culture in India can take off http://www.vedicpandits.org/
> and it does not matter what happens in the West, the crowns and the
> clown suits, the doomed-to-failure mall stores, etc., because a Vedic
> India will illuminate the whole world, like it or not.
>
> Bob Brigante

Bob,

exactly which people do you consider to be the real "TM candles" here in the
west?  The
folks who went to the recert course and are "obeying" MMY's instructions and
trying to
open mall stores?  The people who have drifted away disenchanted with the TMO
mo?  You
yourself?  What leads you to believe that there are enough of these "candles"
at this time?
I, too, want a Vedic India that illuminates the whole world, but you seem so
absolutely certain of your beliefs.