I'm certainly not laughing and I agree, it's the best idea to ever come out of the TMO or it's affiliates. It would for sure work in the Orient, if not across the US. But it would probaby work here too.  I wish I had thought of it.
----- Original Message -----
From: Vaj
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: RE:BURGER

You laugh but this really is a workable idea. Esp. at a mall where people love to try new things. Spent a couple of days with Muktanandas descendent and one of the Mahamadaleshwars. They treated us like kings when we ate and we would get these plates that were like a mandala: they have all the food on the circular plate arranged in a circle. Across from any food, you had its opposite, that way if you ate something too spicy, across from it was something cooling. That way you could eat the whole mandala and get all the six tastes.

So at Uncle Mahesh's House of Health, instead of "value meals", you would have mandalas. Pitta Mandala, Vata mandala, etc. When you would arrive you could either fill out a quick doshic questionaire which would be in the form of a video game--or there would be a person to take your pulse. All the meals would be served on mandala plates which you could get doshically or custom made. The emphasis would be on smaller, healthy meals and getting all the six tastes, so you exhaust desire. It would be the ultimate Indian restaurant and all the auxiliary services would be immediately adjacent.