On May 5, 2005, at 9:39 AM, Llundrub wrote:

I'm certainly not laughing and I agree, it's the best idea to ever come out of the TMO or it's affiliates. It would for sure work in the Orient, if not across the US. But it would probaby work here too.  I wish I had thought of it.

You'd have to be careful about massage. In some very conservative areas they have tried to ban massage parlors. Older people in particular associate them with sex--indeed here in Maine there has had to be a certain amount of public education on the matter. The controversy here was on whether or not to allow "hand release" (as it is called) or not. It is legal in most places to allow that (in Maine). And then you had to define "therapeutic massage" as some towns around here freaked when people tried to set up massage practices in towns--thinking it was actually borderline prostitution.