--- off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante

> December of
> 1974, a
> > guy named Joe Lambert ran through the plate glass
> window next to
> the
> > entrance door of the dining hall, and he was sent
> to the mental
> > hospital in Mt. Pleasant, where many MIU/MUM
> students have ended
> up. <<,
>
> Right. Based on your previous contiuous exagerations
> I would expect
> this to be another one. Please provide stats. for
> such anecdotal
> exagerated  statements.

No, it's true, Off. I was a student there at the time.
He went through the plate glass window in the morning.
They brought him to Mt. Pleasant and tried to commit
him but he wouldn't do it and I guess he didn't meet
the criteria for forced commitment. He came back in
the evening when we were all having dinner, he banged
a big metal container to get our attention and then
said, "The joy, the joy of life is in orgasm. Jesus
fucks Mary. Fuck and suck." Needless to say we all
were a little freaked-out!
-Peter