Anyone know if Silvine is still there?  Hard to imagine. She was the best teacher ever. That I ever ever had anywhere in my entire life.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 10:01 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Bye bye Brits/Scorpions Need Nectar

Little known facts department
(or News of the Weird)

It is a little known fact that the Literature department at MUM was
required by Maharishi some time ago to stop teaching courses on
English literature. To get around this, they have been teaching
courses in European literature, including some from England, of
course. It is not clear whether the faculty of the MUM Literature
department have ever informed M that they were using this letter of
the law (but not its spirit) approach to sidestep his instructions, or
how he would react if he knew.