anon replys to anon. hahaha.

Please see below:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Becuase *someone* has/had to create that OS and that *someone* is
me.
> > (or you..)
>
> =====
> But why must that be so?

It's not a must, it's just is !

> Akasha does self-inquiry by which he determines that the whole
human
> mind/body mechanism can take care of itself and its interactions
with
> the world without there having to be an entity known as the owner
of
> it

That's fine what akasha doese, that is what he currently can do from
his ownOS version that he has.
Abraham (from the Torah, Bible) did the same self-inquiry until he
realized me as G-D; after realization he occupied himself in Self-
inquiry.
akasha can be involved in his self-inquiry as much as he wants but
he can take a short cut (or can he not :) ) and do Self-inquiry.
As I said it all depends upon his current OS version. :)

(I take it back, he has to complete what we call self-inquiry
before moving to Self-inquiry.)

>, or identified with as the owner.
>

> Is the concept of an overarching localized owner something learned?

learned defintely. That is if  I understand correctly what you mean by
 " localized owner ".

>Is  it a false lesson learned?

Yes (if I understand you correctly). The upgrades are starting
from "scratch", meaning from self-inquiry and depend
(from the self point of view)  upon the self-inquiry learned lessons.
Thee learned lesson are realizations of what this "false" is but not
only.

> Or could it be true, and still needs to be
> learned? Or did we know it all along, innately, because, after all,
no
> other possibility exists?

right,   no other possibility exists.
It's for your (self) sake that these lessons needed to be learned.
It is you ( small self ) that insisted on that learned process not
ME.

> On what basis is one to decide? If the daily experience is that "I
> exist as a localized entity," then how can such a mind contemplate
its
> own non-existence as an I, doer, knower, etc;

by negation process, and by learned experience. The mind uses
his own functions to do that.
However the mind is not the issue, he doese his job smoothly.
The *problem* is the ego, who is the obstacle that trics the mind
to false ideas, conclusions and dellusions.
There is were the struggle begins, otherwise it's no brainer for the
mind. :)

>except to wander in
> imagination based on the structure of experience that includes a
> supposed I, doer etc.
>
> If, on the other hand, the daily experience is that "there is no I"
> doing anything. Things just happen, as they should. There never has
> been a pilot, though I thought at one time that there was. Then how
> could such a one capitulate to statements like "but there has to be
> someone who ..."

Because both are true, there is pilot and there isn't a pilot, more
then that in *reality* there are two pilots you and I. ( the small
self and the Big )

Duality ?  Yes duality up to a point, up to a level, beacuse there is
duality in the non-dual depending on the level of abstraction.

> Are these kinds of disagreements semantic only? conceptual only? Or
> just due to fundamentally different experiences?

no, It's far from just semantic, imo.