> akasha_108:
> > > You certainly don't read very carefully Barry. Maybe that hampster
> > > analogy does fit.
>
> Unc:
> > To each his or her own wheel.  Me, I'm more interested
> > in getting off the wheel than pondering it...  :-)
>
> Just to clarify, I didn't actually read that much
> of it.

Yes that was clear, that you didn't read the post. The post was
substantially about experience. And that is why your post had the
appearance of a hampster (per Judy's cross-post) -- or one flailing
their arms in the dark. It surprised me, made me laugh, because your
posts thus far, (and on AMT where I have read you in past years) have
appeared informative, reflective and well considered.

I have developed an aversion lately to