--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> p.s. Try not using your mantra for several days. Many
> peoples minds have incorporated the mantra into their
> chit and it just creates more noise. Notice how you
> don't transcend anymore like you used to?
> Self-Inquire. Sit quietly and place your attention on
> your sense of "I". Hold it gently in place. When the
> mind wonders bring it back. When any thought comes,
> ask "To whom does this come?" to bring the attention
> back on this "I"-thought. This is an experiential
> process, not intellectual. Feel this sense of "I" and
> gently hold the attention on it regardless of
> anything. Amen.

Interesting experience for this.

And for sense of "you"-- sense of seperateness.

Attention goes to fragmented impurities throughout the body (energy
centers). The impurities are like fragmented parts of the construct.

And We (which imlies Them) -- a larger sphere of separation.

Other dualities unfold.