Thank you for this. What you are seeing for the future makes some
sense as a logical extension of what is going on today.

Regarding Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, I realize I have made an error in
my thinking equating him so closely with Guru Dev, who WAS and IS
someone who truly walks the walk. I can see that Maharishi although
having a clear perception of Reality, has been subject to all of the
human foibles as the rest of us.

This became clear to me after so many here questioned that long held
assumption of mine that Maharishi was somehow infallible. So thank
you all, and long live FFL!

Oddly enough, I find now that whether or not Maharishi is a saint,
makes very little difference, if any, in my practical life:

The TM technique that I learned from his organization has worked and
unfolded my self to my self, and continues to be a great way to
focus and refresh my mind and body, with the attendant rewards
reflected in my environment.

He has written a brilliant commentary on the Bhagavad Gita. An
excellent exposition and reference guide.

I already tried being devoted to him in years past, and just
couldn't do it, hard as I tried. Although many here have brought up
the mistakes he made and I chose not to see them for what they were,
nonetheless something inside me just wasn't attracted to him.

I've always been intuitive so that's probably it. And of the two,
Maharishi and Guru Dev, I've just innocently liked Guru Dev better.
His vibration is the perfect combination of universal love and
unflinching truth, and purity.

The fact that Maharishi has made mistakes and is pretty incompetent
in some ways is a good thing actually. It further reinforces that
lesson you mentioned, anonymousff, of us learning to not rely on
others; something I've been learning literally from birth.

So Maharishi is not perfect and hasn't been. flick!

OK.

What's next??

Jim

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>