On May 18, 2005, at 4:35 PM, t3rinity wrote:

> Attachment to the Siddhis is not encouraged, nor is effort being used.
> The Siddhis - if they occure, are seen as a side-effect, and function
> only in conjunction with pure awareness. No CC gets lost therefore.
> Steve, next time around, wrap the text first before you upload it.

Effort should be understood here as "supports" used in many intro.
meditation methods like manasika-japa (which uses a mantra a mental
support) and certainly samyama (which uses formulae)--and therefore, as
the yogis would say "the disease of effort"--form of any kind--is still
present. And of course we know a form of samyama is used in the
TM-Sidhi program, no? While relatively speaking these may be construed
or sold as effortless, from a yogic perspective this is not the case.