On May 23, 2005, at 11:24 AM, sparaig wrote:

> Of course, if a guru (which MMY isn't in the traditional sense, BTW)
> really DOES have the "bestest" technique or whatever, then it would
> be silly not to claim it.

If there was such a thing. Not everyone believes what they are told.
Given that  many trads. have a proven track record of enlightenment,
I'm sure many could claim they are the best. Many of those that do have
such a record, don't make such claims.

A big emphasis of Bob's was watch out if they well you you should see
no other teachers....in this case very apropos re: TMO.