.

> Peter Sutphen wrote:
>
> MMY was never truly interested in a field
> effect of meditators, but only something
> "scientific" sounding to promote TM.
> I don't see him doing this insidiously,
> but he wanted certain results and
> got those results from his "scientists."

and yet, there are a few science guys at MUM
who are quite serious in their dual role both
as Maharishi's defenders, and as "serious"
professional scientists.

such people, who truly believe in their own
scientific work, includes: Skip Alexander,
David Orme-Johnson, Alaric Arenander,
Fred Travis, Robert Schneider, Nancy Lonsdorf,
Veronica Butler, and the granddaddy of them
all, Keith Wallace.

In fact, Keith has a new book coming out now
"Victory Before War" co-written with Fairfield
attorney Jay Marcus.

see more about the new book at:
 http://victorybeforewar.com

which includes excerpts!