If we are dealing with a little old "boxcar" slice of reality then
how pathetic of these liberated "untold numbers" of whatever you want
to call them, that they are either blatently INCAPABLE of, or worse,
can't be BOTHERED enough, to come and end the SUFFERING in this
little boxcar once and for all.. through CONVINCING enough rational
or supernatural means (neither of which seem manifest in MMY's
Movement). Otherwise there is no distinguishing between enlightenment
and self-delusion, if the boxcar of the world remains unchanged. My
personal verdict? Increasingly that we're all just kidding ourselves.
I believed the dream for a while but have had a rude awakening,
thanks partly to FFL. But I'd love to be proved wrong!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "marekreavis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rick, agreed.  Excellent and well said.  Yaaay!
> Boxcar Willie
> **
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > Does anyone here buy what Maharishi is doing hook, line, and
> > sinker?  Anyone?  Please stand up against the rock throwers and
> > confirm your faith.
> >
> > Well if I knew what he was doing....Lets just say that I believe
> 100%
> > in his intention. My view of life is that anything other than
self
> > knowledge is totally useless ,meaningless and leads to nothing.
> It's
> > all just sand castles that get erased on the next high tide.
Human