<<, and
> Larry King passed greetings from one of them on to MMY on TV at one
> point. Can't say which one or whether they all meditate, however.>>

When you say:

<<<I had heard that too, but never saw any evidence. One of the
things for me that helps me understand that the TMO was very
cultish, was the fact that people would lie to promote it.>>>

you are showing your non-Bhuddist anti-TM prejudiced agenda.
Everyone can see it very clearly, excpet you.