--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Were you there?
>

> One thing that is different that is people
> > at all levels, particularly the biggies, are getting a crash course
> in expressing real honest feelings - the masks are coming down
> extremely rapidly.>>>
>
> Example? or is it just personal projection.

Was I there?  No, I was cognizing it from my igloo at the North Pole. I
doubt if giving you an example (i.e a name) will prove to you that it
is not personal projection. This is from my personal interactions with
some leaders in the community, my observations of them over the last
few days, and my conversations with others perceiving the same thing.