> on 5/29/05 7:08 AM, jim_flanegin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >> It is obviously less of a challenge to be devoted to someone
who is
> > no
> >> longer in the body, and who no longer stretch ones vision of
reality
> > or
> >> challenges your beliefsystem, or test your devotion big time.
> >
> > I must respectfully say that you are operating from conjecture,
not
> > direct experience. Those devoted to Guru Dev are challenged just
as
> > strongly as those following Maharishi. The goals are just as
clearly
> > defined, as are the challenges (to belief systems and devotion).
>
> And for most people, Maharishi is nearly as abstract as Guru Dev.
Sure, one
> sees his tapes and read his writings a lot more, but there's still
plenty of
> room for disconnect between the man as he is and one's critical or
idealized
> conceptions of him, as evidenced by TM-Ex on the one hand and
Briganteism on
> the other.>>>

Rick you are a lost yogi. Have you ever heard Maharishi or Amma or
any great guru make statements like this about another person?
Even if it were true ( and its not, it is stupid made-up malicious
lies), an enlightened person would not take any interest in it.