Comment below:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

**SNIP**
> I am not aware if you are an initiator Rick, but if you are; who
> taugth you, from whom did you receive the Puja, the steps, the
> mantras ? The connection between Maharishi and his initiators are
> obviously very intimate even though you may not see him or speak to
> him.

**SNIP TO END**

I cannot thank Maharishi enough for teaching me puja to Guru Dev.  And
certainly just doing the puja mechanically seems sufficient to raise
the initiator's and the initiate's consciousness so that the
transmission of the mantra comes with added shakti.

But I do puja to Guru Dev because I adore Guru Dev.  It is the worship
of the embodiment of the whole teaching and all knowledge.  Ekaam,
nityaam, vimaalam, aachalaam; saarvadi saakshi bhutam -- The One, the
Eternal, the Pure, the Immovable; the Witness of All Intellects... .
Puja is more than just turning to the right numbers on a combination
lock.  If you do puja regularly it will change you and elevate your
mind and heart better and more completely than anything else; or so I
feel.

Maharishi has consistently pointed our attention to Guru Dev as The
Guru and deflected it (somewhat) from himself.  I don't believe you
can go wrong by following Maharishi's direction in this matter.  And
what you put your attention on grows stronger in your life.  You could
do a lot worse than to have your attention on Guru Dev on a regular basis.

Marek