I am not enlightened and can not say from direct experience - I can only pass
along what
3 people here say in my path- then again, the honesty of the situation is
unless it is
known from direct experience, then it is a belief system- so you have my
beliefs
presented.

I will let you know when it is from direct experience as it has been amazing to
watch what
has taken place in the path here with two people this past summer.

Fir sure, this is not a popular heading, the comic me, and all that is by far
very popular
and new age

My Guru is ademant and claiming to speak from Being in saying there is no two,
no two, it
is only ONE, there only IS, then life flows. A quote from my guru in speaking
to a person
while I was there- : I just tell people the truth, I never existed nor will I
ever"

My Guru also referenced scriptures written by enlightened Ones that say this
same thing.

The 3 people here, while not in contact with each other for coaching, have the
same basic
thing to say because they are speaking from that same ONE

MY Guru explains that Oneness implies duality as one with something, and no, it
only IS

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    Christ said "I and the Father are One" where is the two in that?
>
>   They are one but they are also two, as a branch can say "I am the tree" and
> still be a
branch. You can experience being one with the Infinite yet an individual at the
same time.