1. "I had felt caged in all these years from not living in a proper vastu

Response from my Guru when I asked is anything had ever caged her in- no

2. cognitions of vedas

Response from my Guru- cognitions, discoveries, knowing what needs to be known
about
anything, sidhis, cognizing all of jyotish, vedic mathmatics, vastu- these
things are
developed way beffore Realization and are not a part of a realized one- they
are all about
the transcient

3. Speaking about Kundalini and explaining " it is said to be at the base of
the spine",
"Kundalini is for identification of where one is at"  " It is said the more the
kundalini is
awake, the more enlightened one is, ultimately when kunalini is fully awake,
this is
enlightenment"

Response- If one knows what ice cream tastes like- one doesnt say it is said to
taste
sweet- this is not the words from knowing directly. Kundlaini has been felt all
over by
some, not only in the spine. Kundalini is a process through consciousness that
acts as
rotor rooter clearing the pathways for unfolding enlightenment, and the
kundalini journey
is complete and over in Realization

will collect more