Response:

I will ask my Guru to comment, as I have been saying, I am not enlightened. I
can only
provide some intellectual response. Such as, the vedas is not what is cognized,
it was
relative things cognizesd- vedic math is relative, so it jyotish, and
scripture. when all
relative is gone, then ONE is, it is not persona, it only IS.

A person can cognize seemingly infinite things if this is what one wants-
beyond this IS
only Being- this is why it is explained that a siddha Guru is one that is
beyond siddhis-
and the greatest siddhi of them all is to know the absolute.

In enlightenment, siddhis may occur around the enlightened but it is not a
doership as
there is no one to do something. There are no longing and lasting desires,
which includes
the desire to know anything about anything- this is siddhis. One can know
wwhatever one
needs to know- My Guru explained that this was in her own journey way before
being
enlightened.

actually, it was because advanced siddhis were known, that my Guru thought she
was
enlightened. She was on her own  most of the journey. The last Guru ( there
were 4 total)
screamed in her face- this desription can be seen on youtube in the video
describing my
Guru's own Journey.

Because the siddhis were very developed, she thought she was enlightend, then
when she
revealed this to her Guru, this is when he screamed in her face and told her,
you fool, you
know nothing, you idiot!!!

while at the time, my Guru had less than nice thoughts about her Guru, she
reflected
backward and said that if not for this, she would have still been on the
hampster wheel of
karma.

This whole thing will again boil down to that other title's thread- the fallacy
is that a "me"
is going to get enlightenmed. "Me" means identity with mind or body which is
ego, and
ego and Enlightenment cannot exist at the same time.

Comment: If you or anyone else can explain to me how the Vedas can be
cognized *before* enlightenment, I owe you a nickel. Such a foolish
statement, which you have apparently swallowed hook, line and
sinker.:-)