My interpretaion of the writting here is it is sincere, respectfull but it is
all about that
paradox where yes it is real even though it is relative but it is not real as
well

Great that you are reading from Ramana- My Guru would say you can never go
wrong with
Ramana, but no one is going to get there through reading, eating, living in a
correct vastu,
etc

It is a living Guru that will get you there because they have been through it
all and are
capable of navigating. If the guru is enlightened and the disciple is
surrendered, then if a
question is asked of the Guru, it would not be unusual for the guru to ask the
disciple to
answer it based on his own experience. This is because a real progress unfolds
where
there answers become known though direct experience, and this is why as one
further on
the path, while there may have been many questions in the begining, they all
fall away as
the progress takes place.

So sorting out this topic in an intellectual way will be quite a limited
endeaver in my path-
it get sorted out to a point this way, then one will be directed to go within
to a stilled mind
and know the answers that way