> jim_flanegin wrote:
>
> I must respectfully say that you are operating
> from conjecture, not direct experience. Those
> devoted to Guru Dev are challenged just as
> strongly as those following Maharishi. The goals
> are just as clearly defined, as are the challenges
> (to belief systems and devotion).

i always assumed Guru Dev and Maharishi had
the same goals. is that what you mean? or are you
saying that you experience Guru Dev as having
different goals than Maharishi.

this was a big issue, in the Robin Carlson days!
he claimed to represent the pure Guru Dev, and
that Maharishi had strayed from it. He attracted
alot of followers in Fairfield around 1982.