--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Well, no matter what we suspect, imagine, think, picture, cognize, know, - I am
told when
we get there it is way different that what we thought. The cosmic joke, etc.

I am continiuing to post the comments of those I think are enlightened- they
wrote
something so I think there is a usefullness to it, so I am passing it along.

I would say if the one's I am posting from don't meet the criteria for being
enlightened,
maybe find some that do and absorbe.

Here is a new short one:

Sarojini: All is Well. When one finally begins to Still, it is seen
that the struggle was always with oneself. Life/God is never in
opposition with any*one*. It is just believed there is separation
and so one continues to bump (or crash) up against what Really IS.
In the Silent Stillness of Acceptance lay Great Peace and Eternal
Life. Come discover the Treasure of Being.

OM and Prem,
Sarojini