 Lurk, I don't get what you and a few others are trying to do--wreck
the  place?  There's already a quota on posts, which most people
supported,  and now there's you and a few others calling for Rick to
be content cop as well.  Did he agree to this, or did all this
nonsense start when this Bronte character came in here, scolding
people she doesn't know, and attempting to rearrange the furniture
in a house where she, like  everyone else, is a guest?  I don't want
any regulation on content, and  my guess is most others don't either.
 These constant calls to tar and feather the flamers are really
> childish, BTW.  Just ignore the posts you don't like, or the
posters you don't.  Try it, it works. Give me the good old
(argumentative) days over the phony crap that's  been going on here
lately any day.

Lurk:
Okay Sal, obviously your POV is going to win the day.  I was just
going by the consensus that was arrived at a few weeks ago.  No
problem if no one but me is concerned about it. I thought the dialog
has been pretty good lately, but I'm not going to argue with the
market. If we lose some folks, well that's the way it is.  God
forbid we enforce the guidelines which have been on the books from
day one. "Wouldn't be prudent. Not at this juncture"