--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <sidha7001@> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm happy that you found reality with a guru that suggest
> reading
> > > material and meetings for the "enlightened" to
> stay "enlightened"
> > > Ron. Now that's real enlightenment, right ?   ;-)
> > >
> > The update in my path here is My Guru said there are 5 that have
> unfolded in Realization.
> > Maybe it is even 6 or 7. When Sarojini came in, my Guru's comments
> were something like
> > now we dont wont the mind to reroot, then she told her to read
> some scripture- I forget
> > which one, but Sarojini did it immediately.
> >
> > I don't question too much about anything anymore, I did in the
> begining but it is not
> > necessary now. why why why is not some much of interest to me,
> things are as they are.
> > Main thing is - when you get there, it is never what you thought
> it was.
>
> If you are enlightened there is no possebility to "reroot".
> Enlightenment is irreversible. If it is not permanent it simply is
> something other than enlightenment.

I am not one of those enlightened but this comment is what my Guru says.
However, you
can find plents as i did in the last 2 years that even with the mind
"rerooting', they still
claim enlightenment. My Guru says where there is a "me", there is no
enlightenment. The
'me' has imploded into Being or IS or absolute or what ever word you want to
use.

> Which, as if I ever doubdted this, means that the people you have
> been duped to believe are enlightened are more or less as ignorant
> as the majority of the rest of us.

There has not been any rerooting of the mind- and in this path the Guru is
right here to
look after the disciples to ensure that they have come to enlightenment and not
a glimpse.
My expereince has been with the 20 or so that declareed enlightenment where it
was not
the case, was it usually was a glimpse, the mind rerooted, the guru was either
not
available or there was no guru in the first place, then they were decalring
enlightenment
even though mind was still there.

Even what I am writting would be objected to most likely by the same ones I am
referring
to. I watched a you tube presentation of one explaining what enlightenment was
based on
his own experience. in this explaination, he said - the mind comes back in
enlightenment.
What is the mind? What is the ego?

So, there is not even an agreement on this but I can pass along what my Guru
has to say-
in enlightenment , one knows 100% they are not the mind, not the body. There is
no one
to be enlightened, and a quote from my Guru "I never existed nor will I ever"

So, this mind rerrooting is only a glimpse here in my path which my Guru
explains does
not hold a candle to Nivakalpa Sahaj Samadi, but it appears in other paths the
mind
rerrooting is enlightenmetn.

This was just a long commentary which is about equll to me expalining what ice
cream
tastes like having not tasted it myself. If you are going to argue my points ,
it is an honest
thing to first state where it is that your consciousness rests, especially if
one is going to
speak with athority about what can and cannot happen to an enlightened one.

If it is two people speaking to each other about the ice cream that they
themselves have
never tasted, how valuable is it ? The intellectual understanding of what ice
cream tastes
like doesnt hold a candle to the tasting of it.

too late now, i just typed alot, it could be like the blind leading the blind.

Hridaya