--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
One comment my Guru made was that more and more Guru's are needed because there
are more and more spontaneous kundalini awakenings these days, so will it be a
casualty
or will it be put to use for the purpose of moving one forward for
enlightenment as quickly
as possible.

Regarding enlightened ones, my experience tells me that what is written by the
claimants
is a start, then the truth comes out once one is around them, and especially
seen by one
that knows what to look for.

such things as is there a need for outer stimuli in order to feel contented, is
there a total
flow in the life or is there doership by a "me". Sometimes it does not even
take an
enlightened one to detect something sour going on but still always tricky.

i had one claimant that was revealing her discoveries of my past life to me.
Then it was
obvious that she was doing this with many. One not knowing what is going on may
be
quite fascinated with this, then ask questions about her discovery as I did.
This is when
the shit hit the fan and things went out of control.

In this case, my Guru was aware where i was and was there as guidance for me.
To make a
long story short, I have been through this sort of thing, resulting in going
into a big
depression for months afterwards, but didn't happen this time.

The words of my Guru about this one, who declares enlightenment on her own and
is a
kalki Diksha giver- "she is lost"  "she is going to give diksha to people and
fuck them up"

iN my path here, only those with a stilled mind are athorized to give shaktipat

Hridaya