--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "andrasayer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is the source of Nityananda saying that none of his diciples
> were enlightened?

My Guru knows someone that was there at the time of his passing. He had said
not one came
that was there for a bigger Me. My guru said they didn;t find anything wrong
with the form.

Just as there was a writting claiming Gurudev apointed MMY to go out to the
world ( read this
in this forum) which contradicted what I heard MMY say about how the movement
got
started, so there also is some writtings floating around where Nityananda is
supposedly
recognizing muktananda as the guru to go out to the world.

My quote is going to run out so either email me directly if you have something
further to say
or i will start an overflow post yahoo group for ffl

Hridaya