> Joni Mitchell, For Free:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQM1JkiQgoc

This video was Joni in her youth. I've been
traveling and working so much that I haven't
had a chance to pick up her new album (the
first in ten years), but I hope to soon.
Here is the promo for it, and for two other
of her projects this year.

I ran into Joni Mitchell a couple of times.
Once is written up in one of the stories in
Road Trip Mind. The other was at a gathering
with Yaqui medicine man Grandfather Cachora.
The smoking and all of her numerous chronic
ailments (she had childhood polio, and that
has repercussions later in life) have left
their share of wear and tear on her body
and her face and her aura, but she's still
one interesting woman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGa4spIe1-E