--There's no "false ego" in Enlightenment; i.e. a delusional "I"
associated with identification with mind, at the core of one's
psyche.
 In spite of the vanishing act that eradicates the delusional "I";
evidence bears out the existence of other types of delusions,
especially those pertaining to the Guru's notion of self-importance;
and here the term "self" applies to "body-mind".  Your own Guru
admits that there's a body-mind after Enlightenment.  I read some of
your messages.
 That body-mind is fully capable of the most egregious,
grandious, "Emperor/Empress - with no clothes" types of delusions;
e.g. Bevan, and your Guru in particular, who seems to be infatuated
with herself.  Besides, I dont' see any new information coming from
her.  OK, she's Enlightened, what does she want, a medal?