For the hell of it, I will respond with the general opinions from my camp which
I think
differ from your opinions:

> --There's no "false ego" in Enlightenment;

HP: there is no ego period. - ego is defined as identification with mind and
body as being
the self

 i.e. a delusional "I"
> associated with identification with mind, at the core of one's
> psyche.

HP: not anywhere else either

>  In spite of the vanishing act that eradicates the delusional "I";
> evidence bears out the existence of other types of delusions,

HP: The wording here is a little complicated but i think there is a stark
difference in
opinion here as all delusions are imploded into Being and there is no one and
no thing left,
only iS,  so nope, no delusions left

> especially those pertaining to the Guru's notion of self-importance;

HP: you will not find anywhere my guru claiming importance as a small self ego
stance on
a particular issue, however what is said is an enlightened being is helping
humanity 24/7

> and here the term "self" applies to "body-mind".  Your own Guru
> admits that there's a body-mind after Enlightenment.  I read some of
> your messages.

HP: Now there is- but when this is gone nothing changes - this is why Guru's do
not care
if they have a body or not.

>  That body-mind is fully capable of the most egregious,
> grandious, "Emperor/Empress - with no clothes" types of delusions;

HP: yup

> e.g. Bevan, and your Guru in particular, who seems to be infatuated
> with herself.

HP: No comment on Bevan, and with my Guru, well, you are entitled to your
opinion

Besides, I dont' see any new information coming from
> her.

HP: dont know what you are looking for, I have posted comments from the
enligthened in
our group, and the subject matter may be stuff which has not been seen to be
commented
on by other enligthened ones, this is rare with reference to the availability
for most
probably

OK, she's Enlightened, what does she want, a medal?

HP: No desires in enlgithenment but you know i am already so over posted with
all this
stuff, have covered everything so in actuality by now, all the stances of all
the members in
this forum are known and it is not going to change any time soon most likely,
so now what
- do you want a medal?