On Oct 13, 2007, at 2:34 PM, authfriend wrote:

> On Oct 13, 2007, at 1:20 PM, Rick Archer wrote:
<snip>
> > published author. You'll know about that one too. AFAIK,
> > neither of these people are trying to position themselves
> > to be a pubic guru

You mean, a guru like you've been claiming
Maharishi is? ;-)

> > of any sort. I think their motivation is as you said: "it might
> > really blow some minds that valuable new states of mind are
> > being reached." And not only to blow minds, but I think that
> > reading such accounts and discussing them with these people
> > helps to enliven these states in one's own experience.
>
> Now let me get this right Rick: she doesn't think it's special,
> BUT SHE'S WRITING A BOOK ON IT?

She said *she* wasn't anything special, Vaj,
not that her experiences weren't special.

It was not so much how she felt about her experiences instead that they would be singled out preferentially from any other experience.

Personally I feel a kind, thoughtful, caring person coming from the posts--very similar to other empaths I know.