--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote: I
> bet we can drum up some more folks to join or at least lurkers who
> > haven't ever posted who don't like these rules to *outnumber* the
> > so-called "consensus" are return this group to open discussion.
>
> Lurk:
> I will make you a bet.  How long would Lawson English last on any
> forum posting 30-40 messages a day?

Or Judith in consort radiating her lesbionic pro-TM vibe endlessly. It's like
one of those
movies where you just can't kill the robot.

It is these two who wholeheartedly hijacked this very group for months
(years?). One is still
just chomping at the bit waiting till she can vent her vitriolic Jihad here
come Saturday. (or
at least vent her swollen spleen on Barry). If both of these trolls had been
ousted long,
long ago by a savvy moderator, none of us would be STILL left suffering in
their wake.

It just goes to show what impotent and unrealistic wimps vegetarians can become.

We just lucked out that Lawson headed for the hills when his obsessive
knee-jerk was
curtailed via digital decision.