[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 10/18/07 2:48:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> His  legacy will be "the worst president in history" and if anyone in
> congress  has enough balls he'll serve it out in Leavenworth. The
> country is growing  more and more fascist day by day.
>

> Sorry, that's Jimmy Carter's legacy. Please explain how the country is
> growing more and more Fascist day by day.
Try reading the news.  We've lost habeas corpus.  We now know that
Bushco had the telecoms snooping through our emails before 9-11.  The
telecoms should NOT be granted immunity from prosecution for the
snooping.  We have unwarranted search and seizures.  We have the cops
tasering innocent people.  We have stuck on the "do not fly list" who
don't belong there but can't get off it.  And on and on and on.