In a message dated 10/18/07 9:46:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  Sorry, that's Jimmy Carter's legacy. Please explain how the country is
> growing more and more Fascist day by day.
Try reading the news.  We've lost habeas corpus. We now know that
Bushco had the telecoms  snooping through our emails before 9-11. The
telecoms should NOT be  granted immunity from prosecution for the
snooping. We have unwarranted  search and seizures. We have the cops
tasering innocent people. We have  stuck on the "do not fly list" who
don't belong there but can't get off  it. And on and on and on.

My goodness, well I guess Lincoln was a precursor to Adolf Hitler since he
suspended Habeas Corpus as well. And Roosevelt? How about throwing all those
*Japs* in concentration camps and spying on the Kraut/Americans in the US.  So
Bush has cops tasering innocent people? Ha! Those were campus police, under
the control of a University President who hosted John Kerry to speak. Kerry
could have done more to prevent *Don't tase me Bro* from getting what he
deserved better than Bush could have. If Bush were half the Fascist you seem to

think he is, there would be no *Bundestag*( Congress), no articles critical of
him or his administration printed, your e-mail investigated by the FBI and on
and on and on.