Turq wrote:
Bronte, I have challenged you in the past here to do one simple
thing -- something that should be a breeze for someone who considers
herself as smart as you obviously consider yourself -- write
something positive. One post. One in which there is zero negation
or putdown of something you don't like, only a presentation of
something you *do* like and that you think might be valuable for
other folks. I honestly don't think you *can* any more.

Bronte writes:
Turq, I am going to spend one last post responding to you, and then
I'm done until you get over yourself. I didn't comment on this remark
the first time you made it because it was three days after I sent you
a "positve" post: pages of lyrics from Joni Mitchell songs I had
typed out for your pleasure. Pure enjoyment there,
nothing "negative." But three days later, you couldn't even remember
it. Why, because you're deadset looking for the bad in other people?

I do have answers of my own for the problems I see in the world, but
I don't talk about them to folks who don't see a problem to begin
with. In this forum, no one agrees with me that the trouble I see (in
the guru game) is real. Why suggest solutions to problems no one
believes exist? Better to present evidence or arguments when I find
them for the problem being real. That is the most positive thing one
can do in the face of an evil that wears the mask of good.

I have nothing to prove to you, cowboy. You don't like other people's
critical posts? Good. You want to think Bronte's negative? Wonderful.
I'm going to do what I like, because you cannot intimidate or
embarrass people on this forum into doing what you want. You speak of
getting attention, but a chat room is a not a stage, and you are not
a ringmaster or a competing circus performer. There's plenty of room
for everybody here to speak their minds. Let people do what they
want, and if you can't handle that, expect your own "whiner" posts to
be ignored.

This is the last thing of yours I'm reading until you get off your
high horse. Smoke away in your rants if that gives you jollies. Most
of us will not be listening.

- Bronte