--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are many energy drain things that the TMO does not bother to
> publicize, but which are part of traditional Vedic culture. For
> instance, in India one is advised not to look at one's own excrement,
> and sure enough, on those occasions when I do glance at the toilet
> trout, there's a diminution of awareness.

Freud would have a field day with you Bob, probably enough material
here for an entire conference.

Sounds ridiculous to us,
> but just because our idiotic nonsustainable "scientific" culture does
> not understand how the universe works does not make Vedic culture
> untrue.

I think whether vedic culture is true or not should be studied case by
case, this is the belief system of an ancient civilisation some of it
will be common sense, some superstition, some bizarre nonsense (to us)
some undoubtably true but a mistake to adopt it wholesale, if only to
avoid the unedifying sight of otherwise intelligent people hiding from
solar eclipses or not visiting friends whose houses have a south
entrance.